What To Expect
What To Expect at Dr. Kwatra & Associates
The following is a summary of what to expect as a new patient to our office.
- Upon arrival, you'll be greeted by our friendly Treatment coordinator where we will have a private consultation with our Dental Team to discuss your dental care desires, history and process your patient information
- Our Woodbridge Dentists will greet you and listen to your dental health needs, concerns, and expectations. The dental examination will only begin after all your questions have been answered and you are completely comfortable with proceeding.
- We will take any necessary x-rays. We offer digital x-rays with instantaneous results at 90% less radiation than traditional radiography systems.
- Our Woodbridge Dentists will perform a comprehensive dental examination consisting of five phases. This involves a screening for oral cancer, a tooth-by-tooth charting to indentify and record the current condition of your teeth, and periodontal charting to assess the condition of your gums, an x-ray and occlusal evaluation, and upon patient request a smile analysis for aesthetic smile enhancement options.
- We will provide you with an honest dental health report based on your x-rays and dental examination. If needed, our Woodbridge Dentists will use an intra-oral camera to provide you with a video tour of problem areas. The doctors will then outline the procedures, and recommendations in a customized format required to address your dental health and discuss any alternatives and/or options you may have.
- Our Woodbridge Dentists are highly trained professionals that will complete a comprehensive general cleaning or initiate the recommended therapy for treating gum disease.
At Dr. Kwatra & Associates we believe that you should be an active participant in your dental care, including your diagnosis and treatment. We want you to feel comfortable and confident in making a conjoined decision with our Woodbridge Dentists and our treatment coordinator. We provide the latest in advanced technology and digital communications. These sources allow you to take part in making an informed decision about your oral health. And we are here to assist you in creating the plan that fits best for you and present all of your financial and treatment options. At Dr. Kwatra & Associates, we are committed to helping you develop a plan that you are confident and happy with. This is just another reason why we are committed to the best patient care.